RE: CF custom implementation

To: "'Ulrich Eckhardt'" <eckhardt@satorlaser.com>, linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: RE: CF custom implementation
From: Kiran Thota <Kiran_Thota@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 10:32:40 -0700
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Ulrich,
 The ide-patch i took is from ftp://ftp.buici.com/pub/arm/patch-linux-2.6.11/
Is that good enough?

Alan was referring to PIO mode in that thread but this implementation doesnt
have IO mode and also no IDE support. It only has memory mode and I will
have to support it as memory. How do I do that?

Another question: If I rework the board so that the wires coming to MEMR and
MEMW
are rewired to IOR and IOW respectively, does it work in TrueIDE mode? Just a
thought!

Thanks,
Kiran