Re[2]: dbau1200 ethernet driver?

To: Pete Popov <>
Subject: Re[2]: dbau1200 ethernet driver?
From: "Ruslan V.Pisarev" <>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 19:19:49 +0300
><> to Ruslan V.Pisarev <>
>06/05/2005 18:46]

PP> The smc91x.c driver. However, I don't remember if that driver was
PP> tested.  The board was tested with a different smc driver which I
PP> couldn't push in the tree because it was old and would conflict with the
PP> smc91x.c.

Ok. But as I replied earlier, this driver is not in MIPS architecture
tree. And I suspect it needs some additional configurations and
May I expect any solution in the near future or better do some digging by
myself? (alas I have not much expirience with this stuff)

--( °,° )---[21398845]-[jerry¤]-
  (") (")                 -<The Bat!>- -<06/05/2005 19:07>-