Re: dbau1200 ethernet driver?

To: "Ruslan V.Pisarev" <jerry@izmiran.rssi.ru>
Subject: Re: dbau1200 ethernet driver?
From: sjhill@realitydiluted.com
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 08:32:23 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
>  There is a smc91c111 network chip on board, so my question is - what
> driver is suitable with him? Is it "MIPS AU1000 Ethernet support"
> which fails to compile with "error: `NUM_ETH_INTERFACES' undeclared"
> (and it must be?) or something different? It seems that I have enabled
> all other options for ethernet functionality.

Without having access to a source tree currently, how about you grep
through the 'arch/mips/au1000' directory and friends for the string
NUM_ETH_INTERFACES. I think you will find that each board-specific
setup file is responsible for defining it. Either that, or look in
'include/asm-mips'. In the future, make sure you grep through all of
the source to find other possible uses or examples.

-Steve