Re: USB hangs on AU1100

To: Pete Popov <ppopov@embeddedalley.com>
Subject: Re: USB hangs on AU1100
From: Rodolfo Giometti <giometti@linux.it>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 11:18:45 +0200
Cc: "'linux-mips@linux-mips.org'" <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
On Thu, May 05, 2005 at 09:42:41AM -0700, Pete Popov wrote:
> It sounds like this is a custom Au1100 based board? What boot code are

Yes, but is very close to the DB1100.

> you running?  I'm guessing the SOC isn't setup correctly or you have a
> HW problem.

I selected the code for the DB1100... I'm very puzzled about this
problem!

However let me suggest you this little patch in order to advice the
user about this problem and to avoid system locks.

Ciao,

Rodolfo

--

GNU/Linux Solutions                  e-mail:    giometti@linux.it