USB hangs on AU1100

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: USB hangs on AU1100
From: Rodolfo Giometti <giometti@linux.it>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 17:54:35 +0200
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hello,

I'm just using USB host support on a AU1100 developing board (DB1100
configuration) and i notice that CPU locks in function
au1xxx_start_hc():

        /* wait for reset complete (read register twice; see au1500 errata) */
        while (au_readl(USB_HOST_CONFIG),
                !(au_readl(USB_HOST_CONFIG) & USBH_ENABLE_RD))
                udelay(1000);

while waiting for USB controller to reset. I checked it out and I
discovered that register USB_HOST_CONFIG is fixed at value 0xe! So the
controller never reset...

Linux is 2.6.12-rc3 from CVS.

Someone knows whats wrong?

Thanks in advance,