To: Bryan Althouse <>
Subject: Re:
From: Ralf Baechle <>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 16:11:47 +0100
On Thu, May 05, 2005 at 11:08:39AM -0400, Bryan Althouse wrote:

> Right, there is no AGP.  At first, I was unable to locate the
> yosemite_defconfig, so I was running xconfig without a properly defaulted
> .config.  I inadvertently left the AGP support enabled.  Now that I am
> starting with yosemite_defcofig as a base-line, I have no problems compiling
> the kernel.

Oh, I was pretty sure you'd not have AGP.  However there are a few systems
which need high graphics performance and that's where AGP would make sense,
so while it's not very likely I could see some need for AGP for such
systems and did my posting in the hope somebody would raise his hand in
case there's AGP for MIPS after all ...