RE:

To: "'Ralf Baechle'" <ralf@linux-mips.org>
Subject: RE:
From: "Bryan Althouse" <bryan.althouse@3phoenix.com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 11:08:39 -0400
Cc: <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Ralf,

Right, there is no AGP.  At first, I was unable to locate the
yosemite_defconfig, so I was running xconfig without a properly defaulted
.config.  I inadvertently left the AGP support enabled.  Now that I am
starting with yosemite_defcofig as a base-line, I have no problems compiling
the kernel.

Thanks,
Bryan