Obtaining cardmgr, cardctl for Alchemy

To: <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: Obtaining cardmgr, cardctl for Alchemy
From: "Charles Palmer" <charles.palmer@acutetechnology.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 09:02:02 +0100
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
I am working with AMD's DBAu1200 development board and want to get the PCMCIA working. It looks like I am missing a package containing cardmgr, cardctl etc. Does anyone know where I can download this from? I am using 2.4.26 kernel, based on a source tree provided with AMD's development kit, but it appears to lack this package.

AMD's pcmcia.txt readme says this: "Install the MVL HHL PCMCIA package, file named hhl-mips_fp_le-pcmcia-cs-3.1.24-db010812.1.mips_fp_le.rpm. This pacakge contains the scripts and utilities (specifically cardmgr and cardctl) for making PCMCIA work". I am using 2.4.26 kernel, based on a source tree provided with AMD's development kit, but it appears to lack this package.

Thanks - Charles Palmer