Re: NPTL

To: sjhill@realitydiluted.com
Subject: Re: NPTL
From: Manish Lachwani <mlachwani@mvista.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 10:25:32 -0700
Cc: Greg Weeks <greg.weeks@timesys.com>, linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
sjhill@realitydiluted.com wrote:

I saw the kernel support patch (TLS) a while back and ment to ask what state the gcc/glibc patches were in. Has either been picked up into the gnu projects yet? If they're close I might try building a toolchain and root file system with NPTL to try our test suite on.

The kernel patch has not gone in and probably will not until a lot more
testing has been done. All of the changes to binutils, gcc and glibc
have been checked in and are available from HEAD of cvs for respective
repositories.

-Steve

Steve,

I thought the kernel patch was well tested by Daniel.

Thanks
Manish Lachwani