need libpcap.a for mipsel platform

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: need libpcap.a for mipsel platform
From: Pratik Patel <pratikgpatel@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 12:30:26 -0700
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi,

I wanted the libpcap.a file compiled for the MIPSEL flatform. I am
working on Linksys WRT54GS router and I have problems compiling
libpcap for target platform. I tried many different ways but no
success!

If anyone has the pre-compiled libpcap.a file for MIPSEL platform,
please mail it to me.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Pratik