Re: Au1100 FB driver uplift for 2.6

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Re: Au1100 FB driver uplift for 2.6
From: Ulrich Eckhardt <eckhardt@satorlaser.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 19:58:17 +0200
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
On Wednesday 06 April 2005 17:53, Pete Popov wrote:
> I checked in a patch that was an uplift for 2.6 a couple of days ago. I'm
> sorry, I didn't catch your email in time to let you know that someone else
> is working on a patch.

Pete, nothing to be sorry for, I wasn't working on anything. Point is that I
grabbed a patch from someone else here (around 3 months ago) that updated the
bitrotted 2.6 code to a usable state. Your version now is in some aspects
even cleaner that that code and I'm in fact referring to the changes you
committed a few days ago.

> If you're willing to pull the latest code and see
> what it makes sense to merge from your code, including the new panel
> support, and send me that patch, I'll apply it.

I continuously track the latest changes, and merging the panel is perfectly
painless, apart from this one thing with the clock setup.

thanks for your work

Uli