Can someone help with IBM Z-50?

To: <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: Can someone help with IBM Z-50?
From: "Adam S. Kozlowski" <ask4adam@rogers.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 03:16:57 -0400
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi there,

I have tried to compile the kernel for Z-50 (both 2.4.x and 2.6.x) for IBM Z-50 and just am not be able to do it successfully.

Has someone a linux kernel available for this device that I could download?

I have been running netbsd - but would prefer to move to Linux.

I believe that if I could boot it - I should be able to use the Debian for mips, or Gentoo mips distro - right?

If necessary, I could offer few bucks for some assistance.
I just want to try it, and I spent weeks on it with no luck (was able to boot the old kernel from linux-vr days).

Regards,

netc

---