Re: Porting davicom driver to pmon

To: Brad Larson <>
Subject: Re: Porting davicom driver to pmon
From: priya <>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 10:05:20 +0530
Hi Brad,
Its a davicom chip. I tried porting the linux driver to pmon - but still iam
problems sending the set up frame - actually in the linux the set up frame is
sent 5
times. Iam doing the same thing out here too. But while trying to send the
setup frame
for the second time the network status report register(cr5) value is 0xfc200007
indicates - move setup frame from host memory, transmit buffer un-available,
and transmit
process complete)

Also the network operation mode (register cr6) gets set to hash filtering,
while i have
enabled perfect filtering mode in the transmit descriptor. Any idea why this
is happening?