questions about early-printk

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: questions about early-printk
From: dfsd df <tomcs163@yahoo.com.cn>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 12:49:53 +0800 (CST)
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi:
  Had somebody used early-printk? Now, I'm porting
linux to a MIPS machine under instructions of "Linux
MIPS Porting Guide" from junsun.net.

But at the first step, I want to modify the source
code of the barebone program to display "helloworld".

The program uses memory map addr as the UART device's
"base addr",and access the UART by adding offset to
this "base addr".

The "base addr" is assigned to a constant value. and
from the other early-printk patchs, the value of "base
addr" are not equals. So I want to know can I assign
the right value to this "base addr"?

Thanks!