Re: How to keep uptodate a mips-linux port

To: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw@lug-owl.de>
Subject: Re: How to keep uptodate a mips-linux port
From: moreau francis <francis_moreau2000@yahoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 09:54:17 +0200 (CEST)
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
--- Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw@lug-owl.de> wrote:
> The best approach is to cleanly break out all your
> changes into
> semantical patches and submit them to the prople who
> care about the
> individual files. The MIPS-specific patches go to
> this list.

I already tried this one, and it doens't seem to be
the best one: I sent a patch a couple of months ago
to the list, but I didn't get any answers...so I beg
for Ralf to look at it on IRC, but he seems to have
not time for it...So now I'm trying to find out a new
approach....
Futhermore, this solution can take several months
before every patches have been submitted and accepted.
During this while I'll need to be synchronised with
CVS tree.

regards,

         Francis