Re: How to keep uptodate a mips-linux port

To: Jan-Benedict Glaw <>
Subject: Re: How to keep uptodate a mips-linux port
From: moreau francis <>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 09:54:17 +0200 (CEST)
--- Jan-Benedict Glaw <> wrote:
> The best approach is to cleanly break out all your
> changes into
> semantical patches and submit them to the prople who
> care about the
> individual files. The MIPS-specific patches go to
> this list.

I already tried this one, and it doens't seem to be
the best one: I sent a patch a couple of months ago
to the list, but I didn't get any I beg
for Ralf to look at it on IRC, but he seems to have
not time for it...So now I'm trying to find out a new
Futhermore, this solution can take several months
before every patches have been submitted and accepted.
During this while I'll need to be synchronised with
CVS tree.

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail sur