How to keep uptodate a mips-linux port

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: How to keep uptodate a mips-linux port
From: moreau francis <francis_moreau2000@yahoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 09:34:05 +0200 (CEST)
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi,

I plan to keep uptodate a port that I realized during
last months. But I don't know how to proceed...

Explanation: I used "linux-2.6.10-rc2-mips" snapshot
as starting point. I did some minor changes on generic
files (files which are not part of mips branch) as
well as mips specific files and added specific board
files.

Now, let say I would like to update my customized
"linux-2.6.10-rc2-mips" to "Linux 2.6.11-mips".
What is the best approach ?

Thanks for your advices

      Francis