Re: How to compile Target Root Directory

To: Rishabh@soc-soft.com
Subject: Re: How to compile Target Root Directory
From: Pete Popov <ppopov@embeddedalley.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 23:39:55 -0800
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Rishabh@soc-soft.com wrote:
Hi,

I made some changes with the Memory Management module of MVL 3.1
Linux(2.4.21). Do I need to recompile Target root directory.

You mean the target apps? No.

I am getting exceptions in Kernel bootup(/sbin/init). If so then where can I
get the source code for it?

Many places. MontaVista for one, if you're a customer, or whoever gave you the source code. www.google.com is an awesome tool too :)

Rishabh Kumar Goel

Please don't include this text below. You shouldn't be sending priviledged info to a public mailing list.

Pete

The information contained in this e-mail message and in any annexure is
confidential to the  recipient and may contain privileged information. If you
are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete the message along
with
any annexure. You should not disclose, copy or otherwise use the information
contained
in the message or any annexure. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of
the
individual sender except where the sender specifically states them to be the
views of
SoCrates Software India Pvt Ltd., Bangalore.