How to compile Target Root Directory

To: <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: How to compile Target Root Directory
From: <Rishabh@soc-soft.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 11:48:46 +0530
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi,

I made some changes with the Memory Management module of MVL 3.1
Linux(2.4.21). Do I need to recompile Target root directory. I am
getting exceptions in Kernel bootup(/sbin/init). If so then where can I
get the source code for it?

Rishabh Kumar Goel

The information contained in this e-mail message and in any annexure is
confidential to the  recipient and may contain privileged information. If you
are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete the message along
with
any annexure. You should not disclose, copy or otherwise use the information
contained
in the message or any annexure. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of
the
individual sender except where the sender specifically states them to be the
views of
SoCrates Software India Pvt Ltd., Bangalore.