Re: board configuration and status registers (BCSR)

To: Ulrich Eckhardt <>
Subject: Re: board configuration and status registers (BCSR)
From: Pete Popov <>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 08:24:17 -0800
Ulrich Eckhardt wrote:

From what I could tell, all the Alchemy based boards have those BCSR, but I
wonder where I could find more info about those. The Au1100 programming manual is totally silent on that matter but in the attached hardware itself I couldn't find anything that corresponds to that - or am I just not looking hard enough? Could anybody point me to some docs on that?

AMD ships a CD with all the docs, including the onboard cpld registers. They are described in a spreadsheet. I'm pretty sure they are also available on their web site, under the PCS division.