Re: ohci-au1xxx.c breakage

To: Ulrich Eckhardt <>
Subject: Re: ohci-au1xxx.c breakage
From: Pete Popov <>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 08:44:40 -0800
Ulrich Eckhardt wrote:

There seem to have been some changes to the USB driver kernel API which the Au1xxx driver wasn't adapted to. I just wanted to say that I'm working on it, but without really knowing much about the framework so success is not guaranteed...
If someone else wants to earn the fame I will happily step back. ;)
I assume you're talking about 2.6?

If you can fix it correctly, go for it and send the patch. Otherwise we'll have to fix it, again, soon.