Re: Big Endian au1550

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Re: Big Endian au1550
From: JP Foster <jp.foster@exterity.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 12:05:13 +0000
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Fair enough. Has anyone got big-endian au1xxx working ever?
I'm reasonably flexible to use mipsel, since this is a new board,
although all our other products are mipseb.

Since big doesn't work as far as I can see. This must a regression
as I'm sure I had built a running kernel a month or two back.
Currently building a pre-christmas linux-mips snapshot to see if that
works.

If that doesn't work I'll just start using a mipsel version as I would
be wary of using big endian if no one else is.

JP