Re: Building GLIBC 2.3.4 on MIPS

To: David Daney <ddaney@avtrex.com>
Subject: Re: Building GLIBC 2.3.4 on MIPS
From: Jim Gifford <maillist@jg555.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 18:42:01 -0800
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Thanx Kumba and David I really appreciate the help.

Got one other question for you, this was brought up on my LFS for the RaQ2.

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/libc-alpha/2005-01/msg00063.html

Here is the message for those who don't want to link.

A user attempting to build glibc kept getting "getconf" missing errors, upon checking /usr/bin/getconf, he found the getconf was a directory with 2 files in it

POSIX_V6_ILP32_OFFBIG
POSIX_V6_ILP32_OFF32

Now, I've been able to recreate this issue, but haven't figured out the root cause.