Re: Building GLIBC 2.3.4 on MIPS

To: David Daney <>
Subject: Re: Building GLIBC 2.3.4 on MIPS
From: Jim Gifford <>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 18:42:01 -0800
Thanx Kumba and David I really appreciate the help.

Got one other question for you, this was brought up on my LFS for the RaQ2.

Here is the message for those who don't want to link.

A user attempting to build glibc kept getting "getconf" missing errors, upon checking /usr/bin/getconf, he found the getconf was a directory with 2 files in it

Now, I've been able to recreate this issue, but haven't figured out the root cause.