configuration of yosemite board with titan 1.2

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: configuration of yosemite board with titan 1.2
From: TheNop <TheNop@gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 11:04:23 +0100
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hello,

today i got the yosemite board with titan 1.2.
Currently I have problems to get the kernel 2.6.10.rc1 running (it runs on the old yosemite quite well). The first thing I noticed is that after starting the kernel no output on the console is printed. On the new yosemite board I got, the external UART chip (U36) is not mounted anymore. Could that cause my problems?

Is there anybody how can send my a .config file to get the yosemite working?

Best regards
TheNop