RE: kernel for custom MV64341 board?

To: "'Fredrik'" <fcn-sub@noon.org>, linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: RE: kernel for custom MV64341 board?
From: Brad Larson <Brad_Larson@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 21:05:19 -0800
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Fredrik,

MontaVista completed a 2.4 port to Ocelot-III with RM7900 (or RM7000C) and
Discovery-3 (MV64440).  Ocelot-III is ATX form factor while previous Ocelot,
Ocelot-C and Ocelot-G were CPCI.  This is probably close to the board you are
describing.  Any board dependent changes should have been committed to
linux-mips.org by now.

--Brad