RE: kernel for custom MV64341 board?

To: "'Fredrik'" <>,
Subject: RE: kernel for custom MV64341 board?
From: Brad Larson <>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 21:05:19 -0800

MontaVista completed a 2.4 port to Ocelot-III with RM7900 (or RM7000C) and
Discovery-3 (MV64440).  Ocelot-III is ATX form factor while previous Ocelot,
Ocelot-C and Ocelot-G were CPCI.  This is probably close to the board you are
describing.  Any board dependent changes should have been committed to by now.