Re: Titan ethernet and little endian

To: Rojhalat Ibrahim <>
Subject: Re: Titan ethernet and little endian
From: Manish Lachwani <>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 09:30:21 -0800
Cc:, Ralf Baechle <>
Rojhalat Ibrahim wrote:

Manish Lachwani wrote:

Hi !

So, have you got the titan to work in the LE mode? Are you using the Yosemite board? Does this patch break BE?

Please do let us know.

Manish Lachwani

Yes I have got the titan work in LE mode. And yes I am using the
Yosemite board. And no this patch does not break BE. I haven't
actually tested that but all the changes I made are between
#ifdef LITTLE_ENDIAN and #endif.

Rojhalat Ibrahim

Ok, as long as the changes are in #ifdef. Although, your patch did not indicate the "#ifdef LITTLE_ENDIAN"

Manish Lachwani