RE: Running RM9000 in SMP mode

To: "''" <>
Subject: RE: Running RM9000 in SMP mode
From: Brad Larson <>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:27:18 -0800

The following are available at

cross tools: gcc-3.3+ with E9000 core compiler optimizations
userland: demo userland, monta-vista based, native compiler does not have E9000

kernel snapshots: Yosemite/RM92xx SMP capable for 2.4.21, 2.4.26, 2.6.10

doc: pmon and linux readme and board docs. for online
pmon2000 command reference.

Of course for kernel sources and status, cvs-web, other userland
pointers, all the port bits eventually get there.  The E9000 optimizations were
committed to, available in gcc-3.4.

Datasheets and docs requiring NDA contact or your
sales/FAE contact.