RE: Running RM9000 in SMP mode

To: "'bkalthouse@comcast.net'" <bkalthouse@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: Running RM9000 in SMP mode
From: Brad Larson <Brad_Larson@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:27:18 -0800
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Bryan,

The following are available at ftp.pmc-sierra.com

cross tools: gcc-3.3+ with E9000 core compiler optimizations

userland: demo userland, monta-vista based, native compiler does not have E9000
optimizations

kernel snapshots: Yosemite/RM92xx SMP capable for 2.4.21, 2.4.26, 2.6.10

doc: pmon and linux readme and board docs.  www.pmon2000.com for online
pmon2000 command reference.

Of course linux-mips.org for kernel sources and status, cvs-web, other userland
pointers, all the port bits eventually get there.  The E9000 optimizations were
committed to gcc.org, available in gcc-3.4.

Datasheets and docs requiring NDA contact support@pmc-sierra.com or your
sales/FAE contact.

--Brad