Re: Problem with HIGHMEM implementation for 32 bit mips-el port

To: Rishabh@soc-soft.com
Subject: Re: Problem with HIGHMEM implementation for 32 bit mips-el port
From: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw@lug-owl.de>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 08:35:03 +0100
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
On Mon, 2005-01-31 12:49:53 +0530, Rishabh@soc-soft.com <Rishabh@soc-soft.com>
wrote in message <4BF47D56A0DD2346A1B8D622C5C5902C472FE1@soc-mail.soc-soft.com>:

> Hi all,

Please reconfigure your email client, it sends malformed emails.

> I am working on MIPS32 port of linux (kernel version 2.4.18) for R4000
> processor. While compilation was fine but the kernel boot up panics in
> "init".

2.4.18? You opened some old sepulchre, didn't you? Please forward-port
your patches at least to a recent 2.4.x kernel, if not 2.6.x.

> The information contained in this e-mail message and in any annexure is
> confidential to the  recipient and may contain privileged information. If you
> are not

Am I the recipient? Does it contain privileged information?

> the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete the message along
> with
> any annexure. You should not disclose, copy or otherwise use the information
> contained

I hereby inform you that I'm possibly not the intended recipient. Please
keep an eye on not sending me information that's not ment to be sent to
me...

> in the message or any annexure. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those
> of the
> individual sender except where the sender specifically states them to be the
> views of
> SoCrates Software India Pvt Ltd., Bangalore.

MfG, JBG

--
Jan-Benedict Glaw       jbglaw@lug-owl.de    . +49-172-7608481             _ O _
"Eine Freie Meinung in  einem Freien Kopf    | Gegen Zensur | Gegen Krieg  _ _ O