First, thank you for your patch. However, there are a number of things
that you have to do before it will be accepted.
1) You should be creating your patch against the Linux/MIPS kernel
tree present in CVS. You can go to http://www.linux-mips.org/
to see how to get the latest code.
2) Change your machine config definition of 'MIPS_AM5120' to be
'MIPS_ADM5120' as it makes more sense.
3) A number of your files, 'arch/mips/am5120/5120_rtc.c' for an
example, has an unacceptable copyright banner in it. Your code
will not be accepted unless it is licensed under GPL or a shared
BSD style license. Please speak with your management and get
approval. You will also need to sign off your code contribution.
4) It might be good to have your serial driver up in 'drivers/serial'
instead of down in 'arch/mips' somewhere. Perhaps someone else
will have comments on that.
5) Your PCI code should be located in 'arch/mips/pci'.
6) Your change to 'include/linux/init.h' for early init calls
is unnecessary. The latest tree already supports this and
the linker script takes care of placing them in the proper
After you have addressed the issues above, please re-submit your patch.