Re: TurboChannel Bsus sysfs port.

To: James Simmons <>
Subject: Re: TurboChannel Bsus sysfs port.
From: Jan-Benedict Glaw <>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 17:04:07 +0100
On Sat, 2005-01-22 00:25:28 +0000, James Simmons <>
wrote in message <>:
> Experimenting with sysfs to figure out how it works. So I'm attempting to
> port the TurboChannel bus code to sysfs. Its a test of concept and a
> learning experience. Comments welcomed.

I haven't tested the code, but basically, it's a good step into the
right direction. The DECstations aren't yet really in the 2.6.x world,
but that doesn't degrade your good work :-)  Also, it now seems easier
to me to integrate a different TC bus driver: this will be needed for
Linux' port to VAX computers, which may have TC busses, too.

Jan-Benedict Glaw    . +49-172-7608481             _ O _
"Eine Freie Meinung in  einem Freien Kopf    | Gegen Zensur | Gegen Krieg  _ _ O
 fuer einen Freien Staat voll Freier Bürger" | im Internet! |   im Irak!   O O O