Re: TurboChannel Bsus sysfs port.

To: James Simmons <jsimmons@www.infradead.org>
Subject: Re: TurboChannel Bsus sysfs port.
From: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw@lug-owl.de>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 17:04:07 +0100
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
On Sat, 2005-01-22 00:25:28 +0000, James Simmons <jsimmons@www.infradead.org>
wrote in message <Pine.LNX.4.56.0501220021540.1021@pentafluge.infradead.org>:

> Experimenting with sysfs to figure out how it works. So I'm attempting to
> port the TurboChannel bus code to sysfs. Its a test of concept and a
> learning experience. Comments welcomed.
[...]

I haven't tested the code, but basically, it's a good step into the
right direction. The DECstations aren't yet really in the 2.6.x world,
but that doesn't degrade your good work :-)  Also, it now seems easier
to me to integrate a different TC bus driver: this will be needed for
Linux' port to VAX computers, which may have TC busses, too.

MfG, JBG

--
Jan-Benedict Glaw       jbglaw@lug-owl.de    . +49-172-7608481             _ O _
"Eine Freie Meinung in  einem Freien Kopf    | Gegen Zensur | Gegen Krieg  _ _ O