Re: O2 and 128Mb

Subject: Re: O2 and 128Mb
From: Giuseppe Sacco <>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 22:25:15 +0100
Il giorno ven, 21-01-2005 alle 12:40 -0800, Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh ha
> drop the console=tty0 part

I think my O2 just blowed up :-(
Actually it doesn't switch on. Even unplugging and plugging again the
power cord, it stay off.

Fortunately, I have a second machine that I may use for tests, while
I'll find the problem with the first one. The second machine is the same
model of the first one. I just swapped disks and cable and made your
test: nothing changed.

Actually it is still blocked there: blinking the red led, while showing
the "Starting 32-bit kernel" on the screen. How do I reset an O2?