RE: Bootloader for mips

To: "Karl Lessard" <klessard@sunrisetelecom.com>, "linux-mips" <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: RE: Bootloader for mips
From: "Joseph Chiu" <joseph@omnilux.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 12:56:04 -0800
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
If you want to just jump into the kernel, you'd just have to write the
low-level init code to setup the hardware and setup the stack to send in the
initial
"main" arguments  (see init_arch in arch/mips/kernel/setup.c): argc, **argv,
**envp, memsize.

For no kernel parameters, pass in empty argv and envp...

Good luck.