edimax router with adm5120

Subject: edimax router with adm5120
From: Jeroen Vreeken <>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 23:26:04 +0100

I'm new on this list....
I have a edimax br6104k router which runs linux and have been experimenting a bit with building my own kernels.

In various forums I found some stuff about the adm5120, but not much.
I would like to add some pages about it to the linux-mips wiki.
My question is how much info would be appropriate?
Most boards mentioned in it have only a short blurp.
Would it be ok to have more info on it? ie schematics, documentation...