edimax router with adm5120

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: edimax router with adm5120
From: Jeroen Vreeken <pe1rxq@amsat.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 23:26:04 +0100
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi,

I'm new on this list....
I have a edimax br6104k router which runs linux and have been experimenting a bit with building my own kernels.

In various forums I found some stuff about the adm5120, but not much.
I would like to add some pages about it to the linux-mips wiki.
My question is how much info would be appropriate?
Most boards mentioned in it have only a short blurp.
Would it be ok to have more info on it? ie schematics, documentation...

Jeroen