RE: mipes-linux-ld: final link failed: Bad value

To: 'Thiemo Seufer' <ica2_ts@csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de>
Subject: RE: mipes-linux-ld: final link failed: Bad value
From: Mudeem Iqbal <mudeem@Quartics.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 11:42:29 +0500
Cc: "'linux-mips@linux-mips.org'" <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
>does it miss the '-c' somehow?
I don't think -c is being missed because I changed the mm/Makefile from

mmu-$(CONFIG_MMU)       := fremap.o highmem.o madvise.o memory.o mincore.o \
                           mlock.o mmap.o mprotect.o mremap.o msync.o rmap.o
\
                           vmalloc.o

mmu-$(CONFIG_MMU)       := highmem.o madvise.o memory.o mincore.o \
                           mlock.o mmap.o mprotect.o mremap.o msync.o rmap.o
\
                           vmalloc.o fremap.o

All the other files are compiled and I persume linked successfully. The
problem only comes in fremap.o

Mudeem