Re: 2.4.18 Cobalt Tulip lockups too

To: "Habeeb J. Dihu" <>
Subject: Re: 2.4.18 Cobalt Tulip lockups too
From: Dominique Quatravaux <>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 14:28:40 +0100
Habeeb J. Dihu wrote:

Badness in local_bh_enable at kernel/softirq.c:141
Hello list,

I own a Cobalt Raq2. I switched ISPs before xmas, and used the opportunity to install kernel 2.4.18 + Debian mipsel using the directives at (many thanks to Paul Martin)! Everything went fine, but I experienced a freeze while both network cards were used simultaneously. The kernel messages didn't make it to the syslog, and I didn't have a serial console ready at that instant, so I'm afraid I'm not going to be much more helpful than that :-).

Happy new year to all,

<< Tout n'y est pas parfait, mais on y honore certainement les jardiniers >>

                        Dominique Quatravaux <>