memory mapping

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: memory mapping
From: Srividya Ramanathan <navaraga@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 20:54:52 -0800 (PST)
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi,
 Thanks a lot. I am facing one more problem. There is
one section of the driver where we map a small portion
of the PCI card's memory into user space. During
driver initialization, a magic number is written into
this space and read back from user space to verify the
driver is set up correctly. This fails.

any other way to locate the problem?

Thanks
R Srividya