memory mapping

Subject: memory mapping
From: Srividya Ramanathan <>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 20:54:52 -0800 (PST)
Comment: DomainKeys? See
 Thanks a lot. I am facing one more problem. There is
one section of the driver where we map a small portion
of the PCI card's memory into user space. During
driver initialization, a magic number is written into
this space and read back from user space to verify the
driver is set up correctly. This fails.

any other way to locate the problem?

R Srividya

Do you Yahoo!?