Re: SB1250 Swarm IDE problems...

To: "Steven J. Hill" <sjhill@realitydiluted.com>
Subject: Re: SB1250 Swarm IDE problems...
From: Manish Lachwani <mlachwani@mvista.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 12:37:40 -0800
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Steven J. Hill wrote:
Hey guys.

Using the latest 2.6 kernel, IDE on the Swarm board kills the
kernel with a bus error. I have not sat down to debug it yet,
but I was curious if anyone else was aware of this and at
what point it became broken. Thanks.

-Steve

Hi Steve,

I had sent a patch earlier to get the IDE on SWARM working. It has not been applied as yet. Currently, I am using 2.6.10 and IDE is working well on this board (after applying this patch). I will resend the patch shortly

Thanks
Manish Lachwani