Re: תשובה: תשובה: Au1500 Chip Select

To: Gilad Rom <gilad@romat.com>
Subject: Re: תשובה: תשובה: Au1500 Chip Select
From: Pete Popov <ppopov@embeddedalley.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 23:54:58 -0800
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Gilad Rom wrote:
The device is a simple ALTERA chip, used for testing (for the mean time).
I need to make sure that I can access it, and simply read data from it.
Here's my question: Let's say I assign 0x1000 as the address portion (CSBA)
Of MEM_STADDR1. What address should I mmap after that?

I don't have the spec in front of me. It's whatever 0x1000 in the CS translates to as the physical address.

Pete

(Using mmap only for initial development, Once I realize all I need
To do I'll write a driver).

Thanks,
Gilad.