תשובה: תשובה: Au1500 Chip Select

To: "'Pete Popov'" <ppopov@embeddedalley.com>
Subject: תשובה: תשובה: Au1500 Chip Select
From: "Gilad Rom" <gilad@romat.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 09:32:17 +0200
Cc: <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
The device is a simple ALTERA chip, used for testing (for the mean time).
I need to make sure that I can access it, and simply read data from it.
Here's my question: Let's say I assign 0x1000 as the address portion (CSBA)
Of MEM_STADDR1. What address should I mmap after that?
(Using mmap only for initial development, Once I realize all I need
To do I'll write a driver).

Thanks,
Gilad.