Re: תשובה: Au1500 Chip Select

To: Gilad Rom <gilad@romat.com>
Subject: Re: תשובה: Au1500 Chip Select
From: Pete Popov <ppopov@embeddedalley.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 23:23:27 -0800
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Gilad Rom wrote:
Well, what I did so far was setup mem_stcfg1/mem_staddr1. What I'm having trouble with is, what values do I need to Set in mem_staddr1,

Depends on the device attached to that CS and the physical address you want to assign to it.

and then, how do I access That memory (mmap? Driver?).

Driver would be better.

Pete

Thanks.
Gilad.