Re: GPIO on the Au1500

To: charles.eidsness@ieee.org, Gilad Rom <gilad@romat.com>
Subject: Re: GPIO on the Au1500
From: Pete Popov <ppopov@embeddedalley.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 10:45:02 -0800 (PST)
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
--- Charles Eidsness <charles.eidsness@ieee.org>
wrote:

> Hi Gilad,
>
> A little while ago I wrote my own GPIO driver for
> the Au1000, mainly as a learning experience. I
> never bothered to release it because a driver
> already exists and I thought it was working.

It was, a long time ago, when it was written for the
Au1000. I had a user app and doc somewhere but can't
find it anymore. The driver didn't support gpio2 and
was, in general, stale. So perhaps your driver will
help Gilad.

Pete

http://members.rogers.com/charles.eidsness/au1000_gpio.c

http://members.rogers.com/charles.eidsness/au1000_gpio.h