Re: GPIO on the Au1500

To: Gilad Rom <>
Subject: Re: GPIO on the Au1500
From: Charles Eidsness <>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 12:08:57 -0500
Hi Gilad,

A little while ago I wrote my own GPIO driver for the Au1000, mainly as a learning experience. I never bothered to release it because a driver already exists and I thought it was working. I'm not sure if it will work on the Au1550, but if you're interested you can find the source code here:

Gilad Rom wrote:
Thanks. Can't I just mmap /dev/mem and use the
GPIO offset from SYS_BASE?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pete Popov" <>