Re: GPIO on the Au1500

To: Gilad Rom <gilad@romat.com>
Subject: Re: GPIO on the Au1500
From: Charles Eidsness <charles.eidsness@ieee.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 12:08:57 -0500
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi Gilad,

A little while ago I wrote my own GPIO driver for the Au1000, mainly as a learning experience. I never bothered to release it because a driver already exists and I thought it was working. I'm not sure if it will work on the Au1550, but if you're interested you can find the source code here:

http://members.rogers.com/charles.eidsness/au1000_gpio.c
http://members.rogers.com/charles.eidsness/au1000_gpio.h

Cheers,
Charles

Gilad Rom wrote:
Thanks. Can't I just mmap /dev/mem and use the
GPIO offset from SYS_BASE?

Gilad.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pete Popov" <ppopov@embeddedalley.com>