Re: ATI Radeon 9000 on MIPS platform

To: likhit <>
Subject: Re: ATI Radeon 9000 on MIPS platform
From: Dave Airlie <>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 22:00:35 +0000 (GMT)
> Has anybody used ATI Radeon-9000 on MIPS platform?
> I m looking for Radeon-9000 device drivers for Linux, any idea of
> availability of open source linux drivers for the same?

do you want 3D or just 2D? 2D should work with Xorg or framebuffer stuff,
but 3D mgiht need a bit of work, there are the DRI drivers and they should
work but I've never heard of anyone testing them on mips....

David Airlie, Software Engineer / airlied at
pam_smb / Linux DECstation / Linux VAX / ILUG person