Re: CVS linux

To:, Ralf Baechle <>
Subject: Re: CVS linux
From: Thomas Koeller <>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 18:58:40 +0200
On Wednesday 20 October 2004 04:34, wrote:
> CVSROOT:      /home/cvs
> Module name:  linux
> Changes by: 04/10/20 03:34:25
> Modified files:
>       include/asm-mips: pgtable-bits.h
> Log message:
>       Switch RM9000 to caching mode 5.  Note this requires silicon revision
>       1.2 of `Titan'.  Unless somebody really needs backwards compatibility
>       with older versions and yells really loud I won't support backward
>       compatibility.

Are you referring to items 2.15 and 2.16 described in the
RM9x2x Silicon Revision Errata 1.1? In case you are, these are still present
in the errata sheet for rev. 1.2. Could you please clarify this point,
otherwise I cannot decide whether I need backwards compatibility or not.

Thomas Koeller, Software Development
Basler Vision Technologies

thomas dot koeller at baslerweb dot com