Re: [patch] glibc 2.3: Memory clobber missing from syscalls

To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro@mips.com>
Subject: Re: [patch] glibc 2.3: Memory clobber missing from syscalls
From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@suse.de>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 07:17:24 +0200
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org, libc-alpha@sources.redhat.com, Dominic Sweetman <dom@mips.com>, Nigel Stephens <nigel@mips.com>, "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro@linux-mips.org>
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
"Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro@mips.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
>  It seems nobody at the libc-alpha list is intersted in this fix, so I'm
> sending it here, so that people do not struggle against weird failures,
> while a fix is already done.  The fix is needed for the current version of
> glibc.

Sorry, it took me longer to react than normal - but there is interest,
just not always time to do anything properly.

I've committed your patch after adjusting the copyright years also.

Thanks,
Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger, aj@suse.de, http://www.suse.de/~aj
  SUSE Linux AG, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany