Problem caused by forcing interrupt vector location to 0x91xx0200 instea

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Problem caused by forcing interrupt vector location to 0x91xx0200 instead of 0x80000200
From: Kang <huangyk@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 21:29:23 -0400
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hello buddies,

I am working on a MIPS4Kc based reference design board. For some
reason, I need to force the interrupt vector location to address
0x91xx0200 instead of 0x80000200 in arch/mips/kernel/traps.c. The
kernel was loaded into 0x91xxxxxx space as well.

The kernel hung just after the interrupt was first time opened, after
sti(), before calibrate_delay() in init/main.c. It was weird that I
didn't see any problem if I put interrupt vector to location
0x80000200 while all other exception vectors to 0x91xxxxxx.

Was interrupt vector location hardcode to the address 0x80000200? Or
some other place I need to change to walk around it. Any idea?

Thanks a bunch for your help.

Leo