vr4131 and time.c Kernel 2.4.27

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: vr4131 and time.c Kernel 2.4.27
From: Jörg Hagedorn <Joerg.Hagedorn1@epost.de>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 19:38:22 +0200
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Dear all,
I try to port the mips kernel to a vr4131 based pda. I have started from the
tanbac board 226 but now I got the following message

init/main.o: In function `start_kernel':
init/main.o(.text.init+0x50c): undefined reference to `time_init'
kernel/kernel.o: In function `sys_time':
kernel/kernel.o(.text+0x90c0): undefined reference to `do_gettimeofday'
kernel/kernel.o: In function `sys_gettimeofday':

Before I start with my modifications I did not get this message. What is the
reason why the compiler did not find the complete time environment.

Many thanks
Joerg

www.messezimmer-duesseldorf.de
www.messezimmer-essen.de