RE: mips linux glibc-2.3.3 build - Unknown ABI problem

To: "T. P. Saravanan" <sara@procsys.com>
Subject: RE: mips linux glibc-2.3.3 build - Unknown ABI problem
From: "David Daney" <ddaney@avtrex.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 21:35:41 -0700
Cc: <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Sorry for the horked up mail message format, but these web based e-mail clients
make it difficult...

sysdeps/mips/machine-gmon.h version 1.8 has the #include <sgidefs.h> which will
solve the problem when using gcc 3.4.x.

Others have reported that recent versions of glibc from the glibc CVS server
will compile without patching.  Perhaps you should try it.  That is what I am
going to do right now.

David Daney.