Re: "Can't analyze prologue code ..." at boot time

To: Filip@Linux4.Be
Subject: Re: "Can't analyze prologue code ..." at boot time
From: Atsushi Nemoto <anemo@mba.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 23:03:41 +0900 (JST)
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
>>>>> On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 00:15:16 +0200, Filip Onkelinx <Filip@Linux4.Be> said:

Filip> I just applied your patch to our current 2.6.9-rc2 kernel for
Filip> the BE300 project (Casio BE300/BE500 PDA with NEC vr4131
Filip> rev1.2), and the "Couldn't analyze prologue code .." message is
Filip> gone as well.

Good to hear that.

Filip> Before, the kernel was very unreliable, but I also sync'ed with
Filip> the latest from CVS and switched gcc version , so I'm not sure
Filip> if it is your patch that's responsible for the stabiltity or
Filip> one of the other changes.

I'm pretty sure it is not my patch.  The problem fixed by my patch
should not be a so fatal.  Congratulation anyway.

---
Atsushi Nemoto