O2/IP32 R10k status / gbefb and LCD

To: Linux MIPS <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: O2/IP32 R10k status / gbefb and LCD
From: Paul Jakma <paul@clubi.ie>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:03:45 +0100 (IST)
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi,

Does anyone know the status of current CVS for IP32 R10k? Many parts of the O2 patches seem now to have been merged to CVS (gbefb), some parts I cant figure out though. Eg MACE audio? The "glaurung" patch adds a new file for mace audio driver support, which isnt in CVS, yet the definition for struct mace_audio in CVS is now filled out.

Does anyone know?

Also, R10k cache coherence, what's the status of that?

Also, does anyone have a known-working reasonably current IP32 kernel image? I've compiled my own from recent CVS, but it doesnt appear to work - no modechange once PROM loads it. If anyone would have a known good recent build of an IP32 kernel (with gbefb obviously), I'd be very grateful.. i dont quite yet have anything to serial console it to, and i'm trying to figure out if the apparent LCD support in gbefb is working (gbefb=monitor:lcd).

Thanks in advance from someone who'd desperately prefer to be running Linux to IRIX.. ;)

regards,
--
Paul Jakma      paul@clubi.ie   paul@jakma.org  Key ID: 64A2FF6A
Fortune: