Re: pmc-sierra yosemite platform

To: Thomas Koeller <thomas.koeller@baslerweb.com>
Subject: Re: pmc-sierra yosemite platform
From: Manish Lachwani <mlachwani@mvista.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 09:43:02 -0700
Cc: Linux/MIPS Development <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Thomas Koeller wrote:

Hi,

some six weeks ago I submitted a patch that fixes
a couple of issues with the yosemite port. This did
not excite any reaction at all, and so I feel I must
be doing something wrong to be completly ignored.

Manish, since you obviously left PMC-Sierra, are you
still interested in maintaining the yosemite port?
If so, should I pass any patches to you? If not,
what else can I do to get anyone to at least look
at my patches? Or should I just create a private
fork and refrain from trying to contribute anything
back?

tk

Hello Thomas

Sure, please send the patches over to me so that I can take a look at it.

thanks
Manish